Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Couponing for Community Update

To start out the week, I gathered together all of my extra personal hygiene/beauty products to donate to my favorite local charity, The Gospel Rescue Mission. The items included toothpaste, soap, feminine hygiene products, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, and a couple of toys for their annual toy drive.

I have also started gathering non-perishable food items that I will put out for donation on Saturday for the Stamp Out Hunger campaign through the U.S. Postal Service.

Lastly, I went through all of the clothes that my daughter has outgrown and I will make a trip to Teen Outreach Pregnancy Services to donate the gently used clothing.

I would love to hear about how you have made (or are planning to make) a difference in your community this week!

If you would like to learn more about the Couponing For Community Campaign, visit this link.

No comments: